Saturday 12 October 2013

How to Wear: Grey Acid-Wash Jeans

Hello my lovely readers! How are you all? Acid-wash has always been a favourite look for me, from jeans to denim jackets. So in todays post I have decided to put together a few ideas of how to wear grey acid-wash jeans! 

This is a fab way to wear denim-on-denim! It is a casual look featuring a H&M leather jacket and skinny jeans. Pair with black cut-out boots, plain handbag and RayBan aviators it's perfect for Autumn. 

In this set I used a white pair of Superga sneakers, acid wash jeans and a light denim jacket! The 'BEHAVE BERAVE' shirt from Monki pairs the outfit together.



For my last set I've used a leather jacket to keep this look edgy. I also chose a printed t-shirt would pairs nicely with the grey jeans. A cute beanie and sneakers keep this style casual, perfect for running errands! 

Do you like the acid-wash trend? Which look is your favourite? Have you bought anything recently? Let me know in a comment! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's so nice and so lovely outfit ....
    designer leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly superb blog, I don’t have actual words to praise in regards for this. Michael kors pas cher

    ReplyDelete