Saturday 20 July 2013

About the blogger

Before I properly started this blogspot, I just wanted to put a little post about me so you could get to know me! Some of these where asked by people on Tumblr, so thank you for that! 

Basics

Name: Emma
Age: 16
Location: From England, living in Sydney.

Questions

What do you want to be when you're older?
I'd love to do something with business, fashion or editing. A mix of all 3 would be pretty fab!

What made you start a blog?

Just starting Tumblr was through my friends but starting a fashion blog was just from interest in it.

Where do I get inspiration?

Everywhere! Other bloggers, magazines, Tumblr and celebrities!

Essential piece of clothing?

Black and white items! I live in black jeans and white shirts, it's kind of sad!

Define your personal style?

Slightly boring, random and oddly put together. 

How much time do you spend running your blogs?

Waaaaaaay to much! I'll check at least twice day but I often post a couple of things a night!

Do you like travelling?

Yes! I love airports and planes, I don't even know why. I'd love to visit more places around the world.

They were just a few of the main ones I got messaged and thank you for sending them! I made do the odd question and answer posts so look out!


Tell me about yourself? What made you visit my blog (and thank you for doing so!)? What would you like me to post about? Let me know in a comment! xxx

4 comments:

  1. yes i also like it specially when it talks about fashion..
    kindly visit our site for more fashion talks
    http://angelicnediah.wix.com/allure-boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice explanation here to make understand the people. Thanks for this Michael kors pas cher

    ReplyDelete