Tuesday 16 July 2013

Newest Edition

For a while now I've fancied creating a blogspot and I've finally taken the plunge and made one. I am hoping to use this blog to expand my fashion blog (styleselection.tumblr.com)!

In the coming weeks, I should get this blogspot up and running properly. I am aiming to sort out a nice and easy to use theme and have some interesting posts! I will need to get ideas of posts or feedback of what you'd all want to see. I have a few ideas on bits and pieces I can throw on to here.


My next post will be a quick about me style thing. I may get you guys to ask a couple of questions for me to answer (so you can get to know the wonderful me he-he!).


Anyways, it was the final day of the holidays for me today so I'll be back to night blogging! xxx



New links

No comments:

Post a Comment