Thursday 23 January 2014

Outfits of the Month

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a lovely day! I recently tried to think of more ways to keep this blog going especially as I'm getting into the tougher stages of high school, so this is one of my ideas! I thought I would gather a small selection of my favourite Polyvore creations from the past few weeks and make a post all about them! 



Untitled #927
This has always being one of my favourite looks for winter! It would be super cozy and warm in the cold temperatures. I love the cream colour of the jumper and scarf against the parka jacket! Also a pair of thick, fluffy socks to line the wellingtons are a must!

Untitled #907
For this set I went with a cream cardigan from Monki, a simple oversize striped shirt, black jeans, Topshop chelsea boots and a cute tote bag from Asos! I personally think this is a great outfit for everyday wear, it's cute and comfortable which is perfect! 

Untitled #908
This outfit is what I'd wear to a special dinner out or semi-formal event during the colder months! I chose a grey jacket from H&M, which I am absolutely loving! I just love staple items such as a plain blouse and basic jeans, especially the contrast of black and white! I also chose a cute Marc Jacobs watch, brown fedora from Reiss, Madewell ankle boots and a Reece Hudson Bowery Small Duffel Bag! A simple red scarf was a cute addition, helping make a statement! A definite favourite outfit!

Untitled #926
I love this simple outfit, perfect for a university/college/school day! A flannel can be a great addition on a chilly day and it really helps the look with the outfit. Chelsea books and a Reece Hudson Bowery Bag are also great pieces for this outfit. 
Untitled #910
For the last outfit, I chose a Steven Alan parka, a striped shirt and ripped black jeans. I love this look and the brown accents on the boot ties well with the Reiss fedora! I'd love to wear this outfit on a casual day out or for meeting up with friends! With the ankle boots, it gives you a sneaky bit of extra height!

What are your favourite items are the moment? Are you an outfit repeater? What is your most worn outfit? Let me know in a comment! xxx


1 comment:

  1. This is surely a best content that I have never seen anywhere. T shirt Armani

    ReplyDelete