Tuesday 11 February 2014

Outfits of the Month



Hello readers! I hope you're all having a great day! I'm here to post my second "Outfits of the Month" post with all of my favourite sets from the past few weeks. Hopefully you like them as much as I do! 

Untitled #963
I love this look! It is great for dressing up or down! Paired with simple black jeans and cute cut-out boots it's perfect for going out with friends or family!

Untitled #961
I love this outfit because it has so many items I love! The leather jacket from H&M is lovely and the skort for Zara is one of my favourite pieces! 

Untitled #937
Another outfit I adore is this! The mixture of the simple colours makes me really love this. The boots by Charlotte Russe are another favourite, since I love the ChloƩ ones just like them! This outfit is great for autumn or even winter with some wooly tights.

Untitled #938
This outfit is super simple but looks great! I love the hints of brown and the light denim shirt from Acne. The ankle boots are a great way to add some extra height (especially for the shorties like me!)


Untitled #959
My final favourite is this! I love the cute skirt paired with a fluffy crop jumper! The denim jacket keeps the outfit casual and everyday which is perfect for school or meeting up with friends! 

What are your favourite outfits of this month? Have you purchases anything recently? What is on your wishlist? Let me know in a comment! xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is surely a best content that I have never seen anywhere. T shirt Armani

    ReplyDelete