Thursday 27 February 2014

Favourites of the Month

Hi everyone! How are you all? I thought in todays post and in order to finish of Febuary, I should do my "Favourites of the Month". Each of these items I've seen on Polyvore and ended up using numerous times! I hope you like them as much as I do.

01. I first saw the bag on Polyvore and loved it! It's such a lovely colour and with the pop print of leopard, it was super unique. It looks great with all the sets I've posted on Polyvore and perfect for the Spring/Summer!
02. Aren't these boots amazing? I love their design and the different colour heel. They suit any outfit as you may have seen on my Polyvore. Once again Topshop have produced great boots for all seasons!
03. Patterned shorts are super trendy this season. They can be so easily dressed up or down and suit any weather. The cream and black print go so well together.
04. Camouflage jackets are a staple piece in my opinion. They suit anything and everything. I've recently used this jacket from Owntherunway.com in my sets and love the way it looks. 
05. Simply patterned jeans are another favourite for me this month. I am loving the light-wash denim and the polka-dot design is really cute. And the cropped style just makes them even better!
06. At the moment I am loving all things cropped and this jumper is definitely one! The fluffy texture makes it even better for that cold weather and keeps you feeling snuggly! 

What are your favourites at the moment? Have you splurged on something this month? Have you managed to stick to your New Year's resolutions? Let me know in a comment! xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely,adore your style :) have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete