Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas


Hello! I hope you're all having great day! Are you excited for Valentine's day? I doubt I will receive one but there is always hope hehe! I have gotten a couple of messages on my Tumblr asking about ideas of what to wear on Valentine's day and for dates, so these are my top few outfit ideas! Hopefully you'll like them and be able to impress not only your date but everyone! 

This is one of my favourites! I love the crop fluffy jumper from Topshop worn with statement shorts. I added a cute pork pie hat, cut-out boots and an Effie satchel by Mulberry. This outfit would also go well with tights for those in the colder areas! 

For this outfit I used a cute sweater with a love heart on the front, to stay in the spirit of Valentines! I also chose a plain black jacket and pair of jeans. Along with the Alexander Wang Rocco bag and Topshop Advance cut-out boots. This would work great for cute date maybe to the cinema or a late-night walk!

This outfit could easily be dressed up or down with just only a few changes! I chose a coat that I am really liking from H&M, a simple white blouse that can be loosely tucked into the quited leather skirt. A pair of cute heels or heeled boots would go well with this outfit!

This outfit is more of a formal/going out look! I chose a black boyfriend blazer and a necklace lace crop too, both from Topshop. Paired with high waisted jeans and heeled boots is an easy way to elongate your figure and gain some extra height. 

For the final outfit, I paired a cream coloured skater dress with some black heels, a Bayswater bag from Mulberry, a cute pork pie hat from Topshop and Asos rings. This is outfit is extremely cute and flattering without looking over the top! Super easy to pair with a crop blazer or cardigan when it gets chilly! 

Have you got any plans for Valentine's day? What would be your perfect date? What is your favourite romantic movie? Let me know in a comment! xxx


6 comments: